i2 Charger - Nitecore
: In stock
: Battery Charger
- Automatic and manual charging programme selection
- Active Current Distribution (ACD) system
- Detects and distributes available power to optimise charging in both bays
- Charging programme optimised for IMR batteries
- Two independent charging bays:
- Separate spring-loaded sliders accept different battery sizes and ensures a secure connection
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- IMR lithium-ion battery activation: Activates fully depleted lithium-ion batteries with protective circuit
- IMR battery recovery
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable lithium batteries
- Automatically stops charging upon charging completion to prevent battery overcharging
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to battery if installed incorrectly
- Short circuit prevention
- Overtime charging protection: Stops charging after 10 hours to prevent damage to battery due to excessive heat
- Certified by RoHS, COE, FCC, and CEC
- Made from fire retardant and flame resistant polycarbonate
- Engineered with heat-dissipating fins to help maintain low charger temperature
- Li-ion, IMR, LiFePO4:
- 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500
- 12340, 12500, 12650
- 13450, 13500, 13650
- 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650
- 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650
- 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670
- 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700
- 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH, NiCd:
- AA, AAA, AAAA
BATTERIES SOLD SEPARATELY
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.